Monday, November 22, 2010

Well it's a start isn't it...

I figure at least a change in background design will give me a little kick in the blogging pants. Our year has been quite full, and frankly, if I had kept up with this, it would seem so dang overwhelming now! For the most part, I feel anything I blog here is not really news to those I care to share with anyways, but it is a good record of events...so herein I shall attempt to journal just a little more frequently:)

I've had a nasty cold this past few days, complete with head-ballooning, aches and pains, and that great water-up-the-nose feeling, so I've been trying to be responsible and block out the fact that I have a granddaughter within kissing distance! Don't want to give this to my little Elliott, but then again, I realize she was super snuffly when she was at my house, and prolly gave this to me! Heck with it, I'm calling them up tonight:) Can't wait any longer!

What a dolly:) We had a family photo shoot last week, with bedlam of the best kind happening all around her and she still slept through most of it. Looking forward to seeing how those pictures turn out and maybe we'll post a few here too! (ok, for those skeptics wondering if I'll ever get back here, I don't blame ya).

Aiight, that'll have to hold us all for now, I've got baby snuggles to collect:)

2 comments:

carmenrose said...

mmm, Elliott snuggles! Hope you're feeling better soon!

mari said...

Did you guys get lots more photos, I left my camera in the car all weekend and only got a few on the iphone anyway.. perhaps a facebook album?? :)