Wednesday, April 29, 2009

At long last:)

Yes, it's true. We are finally unpacking our books. They are well climatized to the space now (we`ve been here over three years!).
Petey (Petie? Petee? Peto? I spell it different every time I think..we were driving through one of the little towns last week, 150 Mile House maybe, and we noticed Petey's Carwash. He wanted to stop and see if they'd give us a free one for sharing his name..anyways..wow, I rabbit trailed there..)He is downstairs in the computer room as we speak, putting together our bookcases that have been sitting as well for a couple of months. We're never ones to rush things. I was going to repaint that room first but I took too long to choose the color apparently, so today's the day! We're going to use it as the church office for a while til we get a more permanent place. Even with the bland color in there it already looks cuter:)
Pictures to follow. Soon, I hope, but given our track record it may be best not to hold your breath.

ps...ok, after the pedo comment I have nicely changed it to Peto!

4 comments:

rayban68 said...

except not pedo cause thats just wrong.

b said...

lol why? you boys used to call him that yourself because you couldn't say your r's..

rayban68 said...

I can't read pedo (peh-dough) without adding phile onto the end. just can't.

Perhaps you could spell it peedough. Although that is not particularly attractive either!

b said...

ahhh never crossed my mind lol I think I meant Peto..