Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing Sweeter


Nope! There's nothing sweeter than a granddaughter like mine:) Now, when I first saw my babies, they were so darn cute I knew that they would grow up to produce perfect offspring of their own, but 'knowing' and 'experiencing' are two different things. Every day I am surprised and thrilled again at how perfect my grandchildren are, how quickly they learn, how much they remind me of my children. I think I was a bit doting of them as well...ah, that's the privilege of being a mom and a grandmom.

This is a pic from her Jazz & Tap photo shoot. One of the rich blessings she's received generationally on both sides is the love of music and dance, both of which she is good at. The other day she sang me a song perfectly in tune. I love it!

This week has flown by with the kids visiting. There is so much family, and THREE Grandmas to spoil them! So we have to share:) But it was a lovely time and now we can begin the countdown to the next whirlwind of tea parties and sleepovers.
I love you, Miss Martina Elizabeth Dawn:)


2 comments:

mari said...

She got her love of music and dance from all 3 sides! :) I was a dancer too!

b said...

that's right:) all her good stuff comes in threes!