Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two For One

Tomorrow is a special day in our family. First, it's our 31st anniversary. Amazing. Seeing as Peter and I also went out for over 2 years before we were married, this means I've been with him over twice as long as I've been without him. I'm sure there was life before him, I just can't remember it.
When we were first married, to think of our 30th anniversary was just inconceivable. I could hardly grasp it.

My how time flies when you're having fun! My husband is the most amazing man:)



The other special event in our family is Tamara's birthday. When ever I think of her, I have to tell you I believe she is a gift from God to us. I am always amazed at how she just fit into our family ~ like, one day she wasn't there, and the next day she just was. And is. Of course it helps that she loves my son and grandchildren with everything in her! But really, once you meet our Tamara and get a glimpse of her heart, you'll never be the same again.
Happy Birthday girl! We love you:)


5 comments:

mari said...

Happy 31st Anniversary!
I believe God chose well when he put us together too. Patrick and I fit into each others families with such ease and grace...
(and who could not LOVE your grandkids!) :)

mari said...

p.s That's one of my favorite pics of you and Dad!

b said...

I love it too.
I had a hard time choosing your pics too, there are lots of good ones. But you and I need one together.

GraceeJ said...

Happy anniversary
happy anniversary
happy anniversary
and only for $2.99!

Now what commercial is this song in the tune of....???
A puzzle for you on your anniversary!

Zanitram said...

Happy anniversarry! Yesterday...
Hope it was wonderful!