Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Time

Ok, it's my first try at this public display of my thoughts, feelings and the mundane complexities of life. I'm sitting here on Carmen's couch, typing with one hand while she holds the other, as I create my first blog:) At her gentle insistence and my secret longing to share a little of myself with you, here I am - held at gunpoint in the nicest way.
In this house it's Christmas Day. We are getting the chance to celebrate with Carmen and Jeremiah and I'm getting more excited as the afternoon goes on.
Mmm! I can smell the turkey cooking:) Merry Christmas! xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the smartest :o)

mee

rayban68 said...

settings -> Comment Form Placement -> Full Page

then i'll like it more.

also make your next blog post on which of the 3 days are good for you for christmas dinner so we can coordinate with AALE :)

nice colors - now just find me a geetar like that one!

Anonymous said...

Christmas dinner, C and J, what could be better!!

don't forget to come home!!

Zanitram said...

My mind is void of witty welcoming wisdom, lacking in long-winded laugh-inducing lameness. For such an occasion as this! I find myself right where I am, not fither or father or yither or yonder. Starting to sound like a silly story.. snoring? Ok then. I'll wrap it up, stick a plug in it! Like when you turn 16 in Cache creek.

carmenrose said...

You may be held at gunpoint, but it was worth it! I loved having Christmas with you :)

Eljay said...

We love what you wrote about your Mommy....we love you...Maggie and Lindy-lou

Eljay said...

P.S. it is 1 am and we are stalking you...LOL