Sunday, December 14, 2008

My, My Pumpkin Pie

I really love my children! They are all uniquely special to me, and even with my three new children, also known as daughters-in-law and my son-in-law, I'm learning new things about them all the time and coming to love and appreciate them all the more as time goes on. This is such a cool thing that just keeps getting better!

Grandchildren aren't better than children, they're more like the icing on the cake. I love the blessing of enjoying them and then the freedom to hand them back to their parents and go home for a lovely full night's sleep:) I love the title Grandma and all the perks that go with it. I love the smile in Martina's voice when she says my name:) And it's so funny, when I look at her and Linden, I don't just see Patrick's gentle ways and warm grin, I see Carmen's twinkly eyes and determination, and Ray's logical thinking and goofy sense of humour, and Tamara's creativity and joyful heart. I see Jeremiah in the way both of the children love to give attention to detail, even Linden at his young age. I see Jesse's flair for style and all things princess.


Grandchildren...everyone should have them!

Our little Pumpkins:)
Linden and his adorable little cousin Kambel


Bird's Eye View


Martina and her favoritest Aunty Carmen in the world

Like Father, Like Son

Linden obviously watching a Canucks re-run or something...


Miss Martina Hannah Montana Emma Elizabeth Dawn Ziemer

Gosh, He's Cute!!


Our Little Princess

Grandchildren are a GREAT blessing.

There's just nothing like 'em:)

1 comment:

mari said...

and these two are especially cool!